Chris Stapleton tickets!! May 14 rogers arena!

kingblazer84

Hey boys

well my wife and I can’t make the show tomorrow night which sucks! and would love for them not to goto waste! Anybody interested in a set of tickets I can transfer them over Ticketmaster for you here’s the details!

$350 obo each ticket!

message me for contact info!

Attachments

• 915A4136-FB71-4852-9AE7-75A5F26C189C.jpeg
    915A4136-FB71-4852-9AE7-75A5F26C189C.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 945D04C7-DE2A-400B-9DCF-21D88498D08C.jpeg
    945D04C7-DE2A-400B-9DCF-21D88498D08C.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 39
Think last time he was here we went, me and wifey for I wanna say 80 bucks each lol

He’s one of the very few newer country acts that actually keep it country and not the punk crap they put out now days.

One of the highest rated writers in music in a few genres.

He’s one of the very few newer country acts that actually keep it country and not the punk crap they put out now days.

One of the highest rated writers in music in a few genres.

Thank you!!. finally someone that agrees with me!!

EVERY country song nowadays “ Well i’m a redneck whiskey drinking good old boy. My home town high school sweetheart blah blah blah. “

Stapleton is good and so is Tyler Childers

Thank you!!. finally someone that agrees with me!!

EVERY country song nowadays “ Well i’m a redneck whiskey drinking good old boy. My home town high school sweetheart blah blah blah. “

Stapleton is good and so is Tyler Childers
Chris, Tyler Childers, Sturgill Simpson, Cody Jinks ( my favourite newer artist ) Colter Wall all good acts.

Blackberry still takes the cake. Ohh wait... that's not country

But Chris Stapleton is in his own class and what a singer

Blackberry still takes the cake. Ohh wait... that's not country

But Chris Stapleton is in his own class and what a singer
I consider blackberry smoke country,, well southern country rock for sure. Along the lines of the older southern country rockers the likes of Skynyrd and the Allman Bros.

I am glad for the positive input on Stapleton though he’s awesome but trying to sell tickets will accept offers for sure!

I consider blackberry smoke country,, well southern country rock for sure. Along the lines of the older southern country rockers the likes of Skynyrd and the Allman Bros.

Yeah I think alot of people do. I just like to poke haha. Southern Rock for sure.

Back