Canucks

CCB

PHP:

Canuck tickets for sale. No clue what games yet but all at cost and will trade for, fish, game , fishing gear, hunting gear , smokes , beer, vodka , gas, gift cards (except to the Canucks store) bassically **** the NHL I will never go to another game again. I couldn't care less

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you a few used swivels, half a spool of 40lb ultra green and some teaser heads for your Luongo jersey and the first home game?:cool:

I'll give you a few used swivels, half a spool of 40lb ultra green and some teaser heads for your Luongo jersey and the first home game?:cool:

Lol keep it coming must be of the same value 185 for 2 tickets not sure if I have a Louie jersey lol

10'6" Rapala classic moocher rod brand new. Retails for $150.
Power:heavy
Line rating 12-30lb
Action: med fast

EDIT: After some further thought, I have decided to avoid going to any games this season. After hearing the conference call with Mike Gillis (who just got back from hawaii) I think it would be good to let the NHL, teams and owners know what it's like to lose some fan support. Gillis seemed very confident that the Canuck fans will support the team again. This is the wrong attitude IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back