Cannonballs

Checked out that westcoast fishing tackle site $98 for an 18 lb ? Ha good luck !! Bare it is.
Thanks for the replies all. Buying some off a member on the site. 2-18’s for $60

Checked out that westcoast fishing tackle site $98 for an 18 lb ? Ha good luck !! Bare it is.
Thanks for the replies all. Buying some off a member on the site. 2-18’s for $60
If someone here has coated 20s for that price I'll take some too.

And if you want to sell me one of your Islanders for $100 bucks I'll buy it Rain , $30 bucks hahaha for a 20lb , hahaha
Well in that range lol. By my calculation that works out to $33.33 for the 20s

Well in that range lol. By my calculation that works out to $33.33 for the 20s
Leads getting really expensive and tough to get , when u gotta pay $1.50 a pound for the raw lead and you only get $33.33 for 20 lb ball and you gotta put a couple of brass eyes and pay for the propain ...you must have taken Trudeaus new economics for dummies class haha. Trust me like all other things this year , balls are on the way up or u can always make some ;)

Leads getting really expensive and tough to get , when u gotta pay $1.50 a pound for the raw lead and you only get $33.33 for 20 lb ball and you gotta put a couple of brass eyes and pay for the propain ...you must have taken Trudeaus new economics for dummies class haha. Trust me like all other things this year , balls are on the way up or u can always make some ;)
Oh I get it. That's why I said "If someone has them for that price I'll take them" because it sounds like an insane deal. This is not what I would ever expect to pay. Get it?

Oh I get it. That's why I said "If someone has them for that price I'll take them" because it sounds like an insane deal. This is not what I would ever expect to pay. Get it?
I know , JK !
I think I buy em myself to melt down and make 15s to sell for $35 haha
Really most guys dont make anything doing it, at least I don't, but used to get the lead free but my source has long gone, so I just make a few extras for the guys on SFBC and something to do with the siwn time
Tight lines and stay safe !!

I know , JK !
I think I buy em myself to melt down and make 15s to sell for $35 haha
Really most guys dont make anything doing it, at least I don't, but used to get the lead free but my source has long gone, so I just make a few extras for the guys on SFBC and something to do with the siwn time
Tight lines and stay safe !!
You too man. Get some fans for that work ;)

Yikes... didn’t know they charged that. 20lb’s cheaper at the gas dock!
Canadian tire is $95 for a raw 15lber in Penticton... I make my own now and sell a few but material is getting tough to find these days. Just ugly what the cost of things is getting like.

Back