Cannonballs in Vic

Hey looking for some cannonballs in victoria . Wheres the best /cheapest place to get em? Thanks very much.

I would pm Adrianna3 (Dave). I believe that he does cannon balls. He poured me some very nice high quality pyramid anchors, at a price that was significantly cheaper then most. He is in Chemainus though, but it is worth the drive.

Kunni

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pm Adrianna3 (Dave). I believe that he does cannon balls. He poured me some very nice high quality pyramid anchors, at a price that was significantly cheaper then most. He is in Chemainus thought, but it is worth the drive.

Kunni

Dave (adrianna3) is the guy to contact for sure. He works in Vic occasionally and dropped a couple 12's off for me after work one day. Good guy with a good product at a great price ($2 / pound I think)

Cheers,
D

Hey there. Just back from holidays. My price is $1.60 per pound on the larger balls, and $1.75 on the small ones. What size are you looking for? Thanks for the plugs guys!

Dave

I'm looking for 1 or 2 10-12lbs in Victoria as well, need at least 1 ASAP my last spare rolled off the gunnel last week and ive resorted to using 2 smaller weights for the time being, it's not working to well. Pm if u have anything.

I bought a 10 pounder at Wisebuys today, $24.80.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a 10 pounder at Wisebuys today, $24.80.

Cannon balls shipped to your door or bus station $8.88 on the first 10lbs $.16 lbs after that plus fuel and tax. Tons of sizes and shapes from 1oz to 20lbs some restrictions apply.

Price points are for 10-20 lbs
Bare lead $1.75lb
Coated uv / black $2lb
Coated glow with sticker $2.35lb

I'm back in town from fishing and trying to make balls in this heat. Balls are limited . Pm if interested

Cheers all

I hear ya CCB. I'm having a hard time pouring in this heat too. Coveralls, faceshield, respirator, etc. Just about dying out there. Not to mention my senile old neighbour thinking I'm going to catch the whole neighbourhood on fire.

Dave

Back