Cannon balls shipped to your door step.

CCB

If you need any balls I can ship them right to your door step or boat storage yard usually next day rates are great. Pm me if anybody is in need or interested anywhere In Canada hundreds of references for quality of balls and other weights. Anybody in small towns with very high prices for lead will benefit greatly from this service. Balls are limited at this time

Thanks

Lol wow lollipop sure hates me. Ah no biggie. I will have my website set up soon anyways just helping out fellow fisherman with great deals on lead. This is just a hobby and not a business. Although it might get there one day.

Not a commercial business yet lollipop just a creative hobby ,no worries I won't post up balls anymore just when I give freebees away

Wow offering good deals and gets hated on, I say no more links to craigslist for boat ads, as some are from dealers!!Stupidest crap I have read since .org was making a melting pot!

I just got some balls from CCB. Felt more like a private sale (similar to used Vic) then a commercial sale. Great guy to deal with. Hopefully lollipop doesn't start attacking the jughead and nogs needle I like the innovation from forum members.

Keep it up guys and if your hand making fishing products I hope your aloud to post them for sale here.

Defined by your actions, you are running a commercial business, or a business for short. Check out the following definitions; it may have started as a hobby, but hobby no more. You are making money, and good for you for finding something that you like to do to earn an income.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobby

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business

Ps. Its "Lolly" not Lolli! LOL A nick name from boxing days of my youth, a long time ago. ;)

Tits+or+GTFO+_fcab0b553f99fe02123bfdb50e2314f2.gif

....another CCB thread derailed by the Lollypop Express! Dave, are you a moderator or does the site already have those? If it was a problem I'm sure we wouldn't be seeing theses kind of posts. We appreciate your Citizens on Patrol efforts and your continued attention grabbing posts that direct us all to CCB's killer cannonballs. They may not stand up to a shank n blowtorch, but everything else the deep can throw at it, they hold up problem, AND peel free! Someone better let Nog and FishWhisperer know the Warden is coming for them! LOL

.org was making a melting pot!

was that an interracial joke? lol

His balls are beautiful. I am just not too sure about the waggle though?
Dave

To solve the waggle, don't drop it on the floor.

YEAH !!!! MY BAD I might have dropped a few and not realized it 100% satisfaction guaranteed jut bring em back to me lollipop and ill give you knew ones and remelt those one's, or I will just use those ones.I did see one the other day that was pretty bent.There pretty easy to fix just drop it on the other side LOL!!

I cant wait to see this one in the morning....:D

"Wolf? No! Just us sheep here..."

844354_8002_625x1000.jpg

Back