Bulk shaved salt ice for coolers

Doubletyee

does anyone know where to get bulk cooler ice on a Sunday? I arrive in the island Nanaimo Sunday morning and heading to gold River. Is there anyplace open on Sunday or should I get it in Vancouver on Saturday? If I need to get it in Vancouver Saturday where is the best place to do this? Thanks for all your help!!

I noticed that there is a 24 hour self service ice service beside the car wash in Campbel River right by River Sportsman. if you ar in Campbel River durring business hours Boat land has a great deal on ice.

Good luck on your trip
Richard

I noticed that there is a 24 hour self service ice service beside the car wash in Campbel River right by River Sportsman. if you ar in Campbel River durring business hours Boat land has a great deal on ice.

Good luck on your trip
Richard
That will be of interest to me too. I'm headed up on a Thursday evening in August and wondered how I could stock up on ice at night. How does it work for payment if its self serve? Is it like a vending machine where you have to put in cash? Any idea if its expensive?

Good luck on your trip
Richard

Do not think they sell "Shaved Salt Ice" but only cube ice.

The self serve ice machine has shaved ice in it. It is like a vending machine. Put a toonie in and you get a bucket of ice. Open 24/7.

Ya.. French Creek Seafood at the marina has salt water ice for sale. Can't remember how much for a big cooler. Think it's about $15.

Boatland in Campbell River has regular ice right out front of their place, open during regular business hours, unless its a stat, then only open 8-noon. $10.00 for a big igloo cooler full, they fill it for you. Cash only.

Boatland in Campbell River has regular ice right out front of their place, open during regular business hours, unless its a stat, then only open 8-noon. $10.00 for a big igloo cooler full, they fill it for you. Cash only.

We use boatland every year for my McNeill trip and it really is a great deal, it is thin regular ice however, not shaved salt.

We have block ice , cube ice , for drinks and " Flake" ice for fish/coolers/totes...
at False Creek Fishermens Wharf...
drive in car/truck or boat to fish sales float..

Back