Bridgeview Marine 36 Launch

Thats a hell of a fishing machine. I wonder if there was an option for a longer leg for the middle engine. I think it would look a little better if all 3 engines sat at the same height but thats probably just me being picky.

Beautiful boat.

Thats a hell of a fishing machine. I wonder if there was an option for a longer leg for the middle engine. I think it would look a little better if all 3 engines sat at the same height but thats probably just me being picky.

Beautiful boat.
Trying to keep the cavitation plate on each leg on top of the water at speed for best performance and efficiency is the whole idea though. The way the V shaped hull makes the water break on an angle at the back of the boat necessitates the different length legs. It is even more noticeable on the four, five or six engine boats.

Maybe Im misunderstanding how its currently set up, but it looks like the 3 engines all have the same shaft length. I understand that the props have to sit at different depths because of the shape of the hull. What Im saying is it would look a bit cleaner if the middle engine had a longer shaft so the cowling could sit even with the outer engines.

I wonder what the fuel burn would be at a 20 kt cruise, I'm sure at WOT it's off the chart but it's probably the old saying " if you can afford that boat...

Not enough rod holders! And I agree with the nit picking over the middle motor height, but I would like to see a couple of those new Merc 500's!

Looks like a beauty calm day. Who wouldn't want to splash it and see some numbers when it is really light!
Love that bow wave curling off. The fiberglass fanbois may be starting to look at aluminum a little different now.

I wonder what the economics are between two of the 450's vs. three 300's?
My fantasies always have twins, not triplets...

That’s an incredible vessel.

Back