Bottom Fishing Bling...

Waterwolf2230

Hey guys,

I'm just a little excited for my upcoming trip to Flynn's Cove (Esperanza) to do 4 full days targeting Hali's and Ling! I've had tremendous luck using Shimano Butterfly Jigs on Salmon and Cod on the ECVI but this is my first trip to Esperanza area. The ones in these photos are 10oz Flat Side and 8.5oz Flat Fall jigs. I've gotten some great tips from you fellas on here. I'm looking forward to trying the Jumbo Jugheads (which I plan to use with Octopus and Salmon Belly). Anyway, just proud of my collection and wanted to share :)

Curtis

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    276.5 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    326.8 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 162
Man I have to start using butterfly jigs. I love the idea with the jumbo Jughead with meat. Have you used this before? It sounds killer for lings

Man I have to start using butterfly jigs. I love the idea with the jumbo Jughead with meat. Have you used this before? It sounds killer for lings
I can't remember which member told me about the Jughead's. Derby maybe...as for the Butterfly Jigs, there is nothing that'll put more salmon in your boat IMHO anyway. The way the dual hooks sit, the hookup ratios are awesome, sometimes you'll even give them lock jaw, one top, one bottom jeering their mouth shut. I just tested the glow on the Charteuse one and after 10hrs was still noticeably glowing.

Wolf
I can't remember which member told me about the Jughead's. Derby maybe...as for the Butterfly Jigs, there is nothing that'll put more salmon in your boat IMHO anyway. The way the dual hooks sit, the hookup ratios are awesome, sometimes you'll even give them lock jaw, one top, one bottom jeering their mouth shut. I just tested the glow on the Charteuse one and after 10hrs was still noticeably glowing.

Wolf, can you recommend a couple of jigs that I can pick up to give a try for salmon. I want to try them out.

Do you look for bait balls & fish in/around those?

Wolf

Wolf, can you recommend a couple of jigs that I can pick up to give a try for salmon. I want to try them out.

Do you look for bait balls & fish in/around those?
You can't go wrong with either of the four colors in the photo. From left to right: Pink/Blue, Phantom Squid, Blue Sardine and Chartreuse. The Chartreuse is the only glow model. I use it when I'm deep, first light and last light. The Phantom Squid was the winner last summer by a country mile. It has a shiny gold back on it. I'm not sure what it resembles in the fishes brain but they smash it. Here's a link to a pic of my friends son with a nice Spring: https://www.facebook.com/TheTackleS...769875406244/1725412657708632/?type=3&theater

Size depends on the depth you are going to fish. 2.8oz if the lightest one they carry. How deep will you be fishing?

You can't go wrong with either of the four colors in the photo. From left to right: Pink/Blue, Phantom Squid, Blue Sardine and Chartreuse. The Chartreuse is the only glow model. I use it when I'm deep, first light and last light. The Phantom Squid was the winner last summer by a country mile. It has a shiny gold back on it. I'm not sure what it resembles in the fishes brain but they smash it. Here's a link to a pic of my friends son with a nice Spring: https://www.facebook.com/TheTackleS...769875406244/1725412657708632/?type=3&theater

Size depends on the depth you are going to fish. 2.8oz if the lightest one they carry. How deep will you be fishing?

Thank you very much. I will order a couple up & try them out. I will be fishing from 50-180' feet deep

.... Anyway, just proud of my collection and wanted to share :)

Curtis

Hey Curtis, nice pics. I can't help but think though (and I mean this with total respect and tongue in cheek), do you suffer from a little O.C.D? How long did it take you to stage everything? Lol! Not hard to tell you are excited :D

Have a great time and good luck, can't wait to hear all your stories.

Back