Boat & Fishing show

I disagree.
There were 3 tents outside and 1/2 of the arena worth of boats. What were you expecting?? Where would they put more boats. You could look at anything from a kyak to a 30 footer??

Reps from all of the major manufacturers...

A repeat of the last couple of years but I had a good time looking at boats that I can't afford and yacking with the fishing circuit.

Only complaint I can muster is lack of parking because of the tents set up in the parking lot. But where else could you hold it in Victoria?

Tips

its a "OK" boat show, you cant really expect much from a building that size

I went , disapointed

Im not going again till they get real and put it at the new arena . It was way to cramped .

With all the boat and fishing people in victoria dont we deserve a way better show

tubbed

tubbed is right - it should be moved to cheap groceries hut

Just got a call from the Wild One. Seems Sherwood Marine dropped one of there 26" Striper on to West Saanich Rd today. Seems they forgot to put the tie downs on. OOPS..[:0]

Larger venue such as SOFA would be better, but I enjoyed the displays including boats, fishing gear, electronics, etc. Makes you wonder how those fish have a fighting chance with all that high tech gear... [?]
PinchMe

I agree a larger venue would be better however I don't think a single ice rink such as Save On Foods is the right venue either. Something that has a twin rink venue, like Penninsula Sports Centre, would be ideal.

just confirmed that sherwood did in fact drop a 26,er off the trailor
one side is right down to the woven cloth

opppps

tubbed

Back