Black dash faded.

Merrittboy

My new to me boat has a black dash that has faded due to sun etc. What can I use to give it an improved look. Is it possible to paint?? White? Thanks.

try "tire wet shine" products, have worked great for me! the armorol wipe on stuff especially

img3937n.jpg

What's your dash made of?If it's glass I'd just power buff the whole thing.It'll look better than new.
Dave

I stongly advise to not choose to go white as the white dash sometimes drives me nuts.....reflects up onto inside of the winshield which impeads my vision out the windsheild especially in bright sunshine. I often have to lay a black towel on dash area at helm just to cut down on that glare /reflection of dash enough to see out effectively. Polorized glasses to help but not always wearing them

quote:Originally posted by Peahead

I stongly advise to not choose to go white as the white dash sometimes drives me nuts.....reflects up onto inside of the winshield which impeads my vision out the windsheild especially in bright sunshine. I often have to lay a black towel on dash area at helm just to cut down on that glare /reflection of dash enough to see out effectively. Polorized glasses to help but not always wearing them

I agree! I hate white dashes. I was thinking of painting mine flat black. Black towel also works for me.

Jim's Fishing Charters
www.JimsFishing.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sushihunter250

jfc_banner-2009-01.jpg

Back