Best Price on the Net for Owner Cutting Point Hooks

Dogbreath

Click Here for the Best price I've ever seen on the net for these fabulous hooks even with shipping from Cyprus they're 2/3 the price of what we pay here-I've ordered from this company in the past-fast shipping no Bee Ess-website can be a bit of an adventure though.

owner_5311_ssw_cutting_point_product.jpg

I buy almost all of my tackle locally:). Gotta help out where you can. I pay a premium for an in person bs session with an actual human being but hey........that's called being social lol. . Sure you can get anything on the internet for cheaper. That just makes you a cheap Richard ;). Society and honor has fallen apart faster than I can type this post for quite some years........

Thanks for sharing though.

is this real life?

Well I for one appreciate the link. I love a deal, Owners are awesome.

I don't know how you getting a deal on hooks makes you an anti-social cheap dick, and a contributor to the fall of honor and society though. But if it does I guess you can toos me into that group with dogbreath!

I think we should buy gears our located tackle stores.

Online about $17.20 included shipping. I guess.

Retailer about $25.00 plus taxes.

Apparently no one here's ever had to shop in Port Hardy before. Any $0.80/per hook south of CR is $2.00/per up here. I shop online when I can, local when I have too.

If only I could get bait delivered, that'd be the tits.

I generally do almost all my shopping in local tackle stores. I do some Internet purchases, and I don't think there's anything wrong with doing some shopping online. My online purchases tend to be mostly unique items that aren't available locally. There's some stuff on the Internet that can't be found in local stores and I like to try different tackle to see if it works locally. I like to use the Yamashita Kajiki baits on the west coast. I was using them years before they ever became available in stores here. Found some other very worthwhile tackle that worked very well here online.

Last edited:
I can see it making a difference to commercial or charter guide fisherpeople, but to the rest of us sporties? Surely hooks are one of the cheapest things in fishing, why ditch your local guy for a few bucks. Sooner or later you need that guy to be there with that one item you need right now. Will he still be there?

A while back, a friend told me about what he called the 3/50 rule: Think of three locally owned businesses whose services and products you value and that you want to be there for you down the road. Then help make sure they'll stay around by spending $50 a month there. Spend your money where you live, it all goes around.

Same Owner SSW Cutting Point hooks are on clearance at US Cabelas for $11.88, so just about the same price when you convert for exchange rate. I do know shipping/import charges when shipping from US cabelas can be pricey.

Cheers!

Ukee

Same Owner SSW Cutting Point hooks are on clearance at US Cabelas for $11.88, so just about the same price when you convert for exchange rate. I do know shipping/import charges when shipping from US cabelas can be pricey.

Cheers!

Ukee

Thanks that's a helluva price but the extras with Cabelas are what kill the deal especially with the exchange rate

SUBTOTAL $11.88
SHIPPING & HANDLING $13.95
TAXES & DUTY $0.00
FEES (BROKER) $3.50
TOTAL $29.33

Back