Best place to fish in May?

Saltwater Cowboy

What's everybody's oppinion on where the best place to fish on VI is in May? I'm only looking in the ECVI area and maybe Port Alberni. I have a group of guys coming into Comox in May and I've been in the states the past three years so I'm a little foggy as to how the fishing has been in this area in May?

Thanks SW COWBOY

I do the Fishing, God does the Catching!

Send me a PM closer to your guests arrival time...
I'll let you know what's happening locally..C.R. and area

boc

Hey BOC! The group of guys, is actually coming from Oregon and all over the states! They came into Crown Isle the other day and started asking questions about fishing charters for like 20-30 guys in mid may. I'm a teaching golf pro at Crown Isle and they are staying with us and having a golf tourney, however they are really passionate about fishing and they hope to get some fishing in. I'm waiting for them to get back to me in the next 3 weeks or so and then depending on what they need I'm wondering if you and CS etc.. in the area are interested in taking on a few clients? Obviously we would need a few boats to handle that number of people. They really want to catch fish that's why I'm willing to tow to Campbell River or Port ALberni if needed to make sure they get some fish. So what do you think? Had any luck out here lately? Hey do you ever go to Winter Harbour? How is the fishing in the spring there?

Thanks

SW COWBOY

I do the Fishing, God does the Catching!

Back