Best BC Boat Video/Ad

kaelc

EagleCraft owned by Kingfisher is sure upping their marketing game. With cancelled boat shows we should see lots of good marketing, share them on this thread? This bad boy might even have enough power for @Stizzla

Which video style do you prefer the first or the most recent walk-though style???
Walk through 100%
Those fancy, choppy, boat life promotional videos are great for instagram. But for anyone actually considering buying this was a way better pitch. That completely changed my view of what you guys can do.

Could I ask for the specs on that build?

Thanks for the feedback..

As far as spec I think we cover most of the equipment and options in the walk through, but we really like to work with the customer to optimize the equipment, layout, and features for how you want to use the boat. Honestly that how this boat came to be layout included.... No two are alike

38'6" bow stem to outboard pod transom
13' beam
19,000 ish with full tanks
Triple 300's ( available with , Volvo Diesels( true to our roots) Merc 600's, Yam 425, maybe diesel outboards one day)
400-500 us with gas about 300 diesel
60 us water
12 us for furance on gas boat

Alot of specs on our website for traditonal 38 Cruiser applys to much of this boat if you look through the specs and popular options

Last edited:
Oh please....let me know when Kingfisher builds a 19,000 pounds commercial spec boat...

Comparing an Eaglecraft to a Kingfisher? That's like me comparing your Commander to a pontoon boat....
I clearly already ate my words lol

CATs out of the bag…. Literally… More to come.
cat_dc70971f9c54dc23af91707a818c84f6caad3c30.jpg

Back