Banking info hijacked so have to sign off as Clint r

Clint r

This will be my last post as Clint r. Let you all know tomorrow what my new id is. Just a heads up before I go, I made a purchase from Pacific Net and Twine yesterday and my banking info was hijacked and I’m dealing with a shitstorm of financial and email woes. To be clear, nothing to do with Pacific Net and Twine. Just be ultra careful if you order online.

Last edited:
This will be my last post as Clint r. Let you all know tomorrow what my new id is. Just a heads up before I go, I made a purchase from Pacific Net and Twine yesterday and my banking info was hijacked and I’m dealing with a shitstorm of financial and email woes. To be clear, nothing to do with Pacific Net and Twine. Just be ultra careful if you order online.
they did have a clone online account that was alerted to on here.

Oh no, the fake PNT

A sign of the times. This morning got a fraud alert our Visa had been hacked.
Scotia bank now investigating. Back to cash.

Clint, why do you have to change your username/account on here? Did you purchase through a Crew Members link?

As Aquaholic said I do recall about the clone site. Crappy this happened to you.

Clint, why do you have to change your username/account on here? Did you purchase through a Crew Members link?

As Aquaholic said I do recall about the clone site. Crappy this happened to you.
My email address is out there now and I’m getting about a hundred spam emails an hour. It’s slowed a bit now so we will see in the morning what the situation is.

Hi Clint...if you see this, I just sent you a PM regarding your situation. It is unfortunate that these clone sites are causing major problems to innocent people. That site has no connection to SFBC or our Crew Member program.

Back