Baby life jacket wanted

• Thread starter Thread starter cannibal chris
  • Start date Start date
C

cannibal chris

image.jpg I am looking for a clean life jacket for my little man. Looking for one that will fit a 13 lb baby. In the lower mainland

Thanks
Cannibal chris

Mountain equipment coop has one that works great for babies and the price is good too. Keep in mind that transport Canada standards start at 20 lbs so you find a tc rated vest for under 20 lbs.

I've got one not being used anymore...unfortunately I'm in Nanaimo

If you want or can if its free or whatever you guys work out drop it off at the harbour chandler this week wih moose and or Dane ill grab it for Chris's little guy. Ill be heading there prob Thursday or Friday. After you let chris know i'll email them and let them know.

Cheers

Pm sent... Free...pass it along when you're done. It's one of the MEC ones. As mentioned, no certification for the little ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks to dan for the life jacket. I am gonna contact the in laws in Nanaimo for pick up. thanks anyways tony for the offer to help. I was wondering how long it would take for a comment on the shirt. I was trying out the tap a talk app for posting from phone. It seems to work good

thanks again forum brothers
cannibal

Back