Anyone tried Lurecharge products?

RogersonCrusoe

In a moment of weakness, I bought lurecharge hoochie pack (10 hoochies, 10 hooks/swivels and 10 anodes) off of supertackles website. I also got a spoon of theirs from a clearance box.

From some research, there is decent information to support that salmon are attracted to electrical charges of baitfish, but I thought I'd rely on the anecdotal evidence of the SFBC members instead ;)

If no good, then at least i got a decent hook/hoochie selection for cheap. I've spent way more on way worse.
Thanks guys!

I'm curious to hear as well. @Iwannagofishin gave me a number of samples to try a couple of years ago. and between slow fishing and my inability to get out as much as I was before he gave me the samples I dont feel I can give honest feedback. I usually throw one of his lures out whenever I get out. so far my success has been about even with the control side of the boat. But like I said earlier I dont have enough time with them to comment one way or the other.

i have heard they work . This is one of those friend of a friend deals but what I heard was the lurecharge spoon outfished the other side of the boat by a large margin. Again, this is not first hand info .

wanting to try the downrigger release clip one that the guy does rather than being stuck to certain lure.

its a form of black box but right on the lure

I fished them on my sockeye gear in Port Alberni 2 years ago. One side of the boat had anodes...other was without anodes. Identical gear on both sides. We did not notice a difference in catch at all and we caught lots of sockeye.

Back