anyone know what type of boat this is?

Id say it was a GREW but maybe a old champion or even a sangster......someone on here will know for sure ...

Id say it was a GREW but maybe a old champion or even a sangster......someone on here will know for sure ...

I thought it was an old GREW, but the plate on the side looks like an old Campion.

Cheers

SS

After blowing up the side of the boat on my IPad do I see Fi as the first letters...Fiberform maybe?

After blowing up the side of the boat on my IPad do I see Fi as the first letters...Fiberform maybe?
No it actually looks more like a stylised A.

No luck tracking down the name on the plaque- leaving that aside my money is on Rienell

Allante?Part of Reinel.
No it actually looks more like a stylised A.

No luck tracking down the name on the plaque- leaving that aside my money is on Rienell

My 2nd guess was Vanguard...as I thought it looked like it could be a v with a long extended line off the top of the v followed by an A?

my vote too............

Hmmmmmm...Fibreform oldies

48146_2903365.JPG

4419068_20130722160126935_1_XLARGE.jpg

Reinell oldies......

Look at at the second picture....it's the same style boat as in the picture starting this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
1749877-1-1_zps6d9720b2.jpg

photo_zps2c244434.jpg

Look at at the second picture....it's the same style boat as in the picture starting this thread

Let's see if this works-OK it does and I see what you mean about similarities although many boats of that era looked similar to the casual observer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we have a winner! Thanks guys. Im debating on a project boat as i could probably get this one for under 2000. Id build my own pod for it and stick an OB on the back instead.

Back