Anyone going to Tool this weekend??

Osama Bin Hopper

Anyone???

Gonnna be down with the lady hotelling it and gettin' smashed!!

Could likely have beers with any other fans...

You youngsters have a language of your own!!!!![:0][:0][:0]
I'm afraid to even ask if they play music....

Hey jeff where are you guys staying???Should meet up for a beer.

Tips- I know, but ya gotta cut loose once in a while!

Brad - We're staying at the Travelodge on Gorge or something like that.

Will be swillin' before and aft show I'm sure.

Let ya know where shortly.

BIG night on the other side of the Strait this weekend. Gonna be partying before, during and after the show.....just not at the show ;)

200px-Spice_Girls2007.jpg

The Return of the Spice Girls is the forthcoming Spice Girls' comeback concert tour as a five-piece group. The tour starts on December 2, 2007 in Vancouver, Canada.

How can you tell there's no fishing to talk about?

A Tool party or a Spice girls party? Hmmmmmmmmm?
Tough one.

Hopper, it sounds like a gooder.

Enjoy

Yup, once you know Jeff, post the where and when, I'll try and swing in to swill a couple with ya. [:p]

Heard former forum member joe.s is gonna be hittin the tool show this sat with the legend himself Courtney OOOOOOOOhh i'm so great Oglivie!!!

We'll get in mid day. Gonna hit chinatown for some kitty vittles right away and then head up to the hotel for about 2pm.

Couple a brews in that area then downtown to Ferris' Oyster Bar for a couple more and a few appies. See what time we get outta there maybey Sopranos for one before the show also.

After who knows!

Jim I'll facebook you my cell #.

Just back from swilling a couple with Osama and his lovely gal. Sounds like the Malahat was a bit of a **** show.

WICKED show.

Nice work on the security. What a bunch of ****ing losers. WOW.

Thank god the band made up for the police state to get in there.

We got snowed into Vic again last night and just got home now. (noon Monday)

Great to see you Jim!

Didn't see any other members but super cool Joe S. Me and him were hangin' tight!!! He's the man, told so me himself.

the security in that arena is a joke!!!!plain and simple PATHETIC!!!I go too gm too see canuks im in and out of the building instantly but go too salmon kings last year showed up 30 min early got in 12 min into the first!!Lost me as a fan right there and then!!

Back