Any fish at Cap?

• Thread starter Thread starter Brisco
  • Start date Start date
looked pretty sweet... dont you love it when after you get it in everyone asks you how deeep or what your using haha

So any more Reports for this weekend?
Are boats like catching 1 or 2 each?
thanks

quote:Originally posted by orion91

So any more Reports for this weekend?
Are boats like catching 1 or 2 each?
thanks

Like..uh huh, fish are there and being caught too!. Many are bright chrome---like August/September fish! :)

quote:Originally posted by fishin_magician

Like..uh huh, fish are there and being caught too!. Many are bright chrome---like August/September fish! :)

with my luck... ours was probably the only marbled fish of the weekedn.... lol

quote:Originally posted by waddy

with my luck... ours was probably the only marbled fish of the weekedn.... lol

Waddy, marbled is in reference to the colour of the flesh---a mixture of red and white---where sections of the flesh are red, and sections are white. It's not evident from the external appearance of the fish.

As for the bright chrome fish that just arrived, they're in the low 20's, and high teens.

Friend of mine went out on Sunday with Aquatic Ventures.Twelve people on board ,must be a nice boat.No fish.

Waddy, marbled is in reference to the colour of the flesh---a mixture of red and white---where sections of the flesh are red, and sections are white. It's not evident from the external appearance of the fish.

As for the bright chrome fish that just arrived, they're in the low 20's, and high teens.

my bad... i think you know what i meant though.... (dark)

I'm going to try the Cap Monday.I bought some medium size herring,anyone know the best way to rig them?

Went to Cap river yesterday and saw one salmon in the river. He/she was swimming downstream really slowly perhaps after spawning. A guy was casting upstream but no success. The river is slowly getting filled with water so maybe after the next long rainfall more fish will go up stream. Tight lines. catcher

Any reports from the Cap (salt chuck) from this past weekend? I tried to make it out, but it didn't work out. Are there still fish around? I hope to make it out a couple times later this week and next weekend...any fresh reports are appreciated.

Thanks, Jay

Back