Amazon Prime Day - Any Good Deals for Fishing or Boating?

Never see any name brand products less expensive on Amazon and it's a stab in the back to your local business people.

Well yeah, I understand that. I personally wouldn't ever purchase something like a Scotty downrigger from Amazon. I thought this discussion might come up and I hesitated to post, but maybe there are some other items that people like and might share here. Or not.

Wondering if any of you have come across any notable deals on boating or fishing items on Amazon Prime Day?

The only item I'll purchase so far is a replacement kids kayak paddle:

Pelican kids kayak paddle, 72in

Wondering if any of you have come across any notable deals on boating or fishing items on Amazon Prime Day?

The only item I'll purchase so far is a replacement kids kayak paddle:

Pelican kids kayak paddle, 72in
Had to replace a Lenco Trim tab a few months ago , that was less than half price on Amazon than my local store .

A good portion of Amazon's orders are actually fulfilled by local businesses.
It certainly impacts the staffing levels though.

Last edited:
You using for a tender, for farting around on the lakes or for actual paddling? I wouldn’t want to paddle more that a couple k in one from what I have seen. Really cheap way to get out on the water though
Just for Osoyoos next week and my cabin's lake. Took my 3.5 year old for a little rip in a real kayak last week at the cabin last week and she liked it. Definitely not going far LOL. Just farting around.

Back