Amazon.ca -- Sale on Igloo Glide Pro Wheeled Cooler

must have been an error of some sort now its priced at 151.00

My experiences with Amazon's customer service have all been very positive -- they seem to go out of the way to do the right thing. I did indeed order the item for $95.10 plus tax (free shipping cause I'm Prime). It looks like there is still 1 more of these coolers in stock. I'd suggest if anyone wants it, mention that your friend had ordered one yesterday at the lower price, and I bet they will price match.

Should arrive today or tomorrow -- description states it has one:

[h=3]Amazon.ca Product Description[/h]Features: 110-Quart Engineered Glide Lightens Load by 50-80 Percent. Horizontal Slide and Lock Telescoping Handle. Zinc-Plated Metal Hinges. Rally Wheels. Treaded Drain Plug. Fish Keeper Measuring Scale. Cooler Riser Technology. Hold 150 cans.

Great deal for sure.Love shopping on Amazon.ca.Some really good deals come up,and if you spend more than $25.00 for any of their own stuff
it's free shipping!

Cooler arrived -- nice looking unit -- very solid build. Lid makes a tight seal when closed -- have to give it a push -- locking lid too to keep the critters out -- the lid and sides are very thick and seem to be well insulated. Drain at the bottom. Rubber wheels feel smoother then my Coleman wheeled unit. 3 x metal hinges. Handle is steel with a foam grip that is telescopic -- it sticks out about 4" past the cooler so makes it a bit bigger. 77cm yardstick on the top (it's almost like they called the DFO).

Going to give it a trial run this weekend and will see how long it can hold ice.

Have a long term test report for this cooler.

Sunday Aug 11th at 2pm, we loaded up the cooler in Victoria with 4 large blocks of home made salt ice (I use an extra Group 27 battery box as an ice-tray), along with some ice in frozen 4L jugs (to go in the kill bag). Each day, we'd take a 4L frozen jug out of this cooler and use it for our daily fish to keep them cold.

By the following Saturday afternoon we still had over 50% of the blocks of ice remaining keeping our catch nice and cold. Fish was sealed in plastic and left in the ice slurry to keep it as cold as possible.

Cooler claims to hold ice for 7 days and I will verify this to be true.

Back