aluminum or stainless steel rod rack

• Thread starter Thread starter jighead
  • Start date Start date
J

jighead

Just bought a boat. Soft top. Would like to add rod rack like in the following pic
63400200822681334368_102_05supra-008.jpg

I have been searching it from westmarine or cabelas, but there is none there of this kind. I believe many members here have installed it in their boats. I would be very thankful if I could again get help here.

Also, how much does it cost?

Thank you in advance

Sherwood marine has a company called Atlantic towers that they can get them from. www.atlantictowers.com. Alot of guys are getting them custom made.
Mine is made out of aluminum and is powder coated...I've heard anywhere from 1200-2500
P1010082-Copy.jpg

the atlantic tower are adjustable, you trim the legs and center piece....so there is room for error or you can screw it up...."I cut it 3 times and it's still TOO short" . That being said there are 3 pieces/bolts to vibrate loose... I had made by All Seasons Fabricating and it looks good

Stainless will be really pricy but alum not so much but if you want boat show room then go stainless you got to ask your self
"its only holding rods"
I go for practical (cheap)LOL Bond sheet metal in sooke is great and a wizard at fabricating marine, he has done a lots of rocket launchers for a lot of boats in sooke.
He did mine as well as a few friends of mine you just need to tow the boat down so he can customize it for you for what you want on.
sookefishing2007137.jpg

Here is how mine came out by him.

Wolf

Did you steal that spot from Killer as well.HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Just jokin.

Back