Aluminum floor boats

I think most that are built to order. Wooden floors are found in some high production models at the more affordable end of the spectrum.

Some examples:

Silver Steak
Jasper Marine
Northwest
Bridgeview
Jaxoncraft
Stabicraft
Kingfisher (above 24 ft I think)
Hewescraft (above 24 ft I think)

Designs/plans for custom builds available from:
- Specmar
- Cope Boats

I imagine they can recommend a few builders to assemble and fit out.

JaxonCraft - aluminum floor. with removable panels to remove/service fuel tank and smaller ones to get at fuel guage sending unit and sounder head Robert coats the floor in a black rubbery non slip paint that is eay to remove around seams to get at tank, sender and sounder;

Floor never gets hot .in the sun.

There are many "bilge pump boats" out there that work well, don't get too hung up on self bailing aluminum unless you are doing trips that need it, or a business that necessitates this kind of feature.

Lifetimer as well.

Self bailing deck means a higher deck, therefore to do it right you need higher sides as well for the boat to feel safe.

Its really hard to do a proper self bailing deck for boats under 20ft without taking in a bit of water if you have weight in the rear corners. Mine is an 18ft hull plus 2ft pod and with 2 people at the transom, I get a bit of water in through the scuppers.

Lifetimer as well.

Self bailing deck means a higher deck, therefore to do it right you need higher sides as well for the boat to feel safe.

Its really hard to do a proper self bailing deck for boats under 20ft without taking in a bit of water if you have weight in the rear corners. Mine is an 18ft hull plus 2ft pod and with 2 people at the transom, I get a bit of water in through the scuppers.
I agree. I have elephant trunk scuppers and a bit comes in if we are all at the back. The motor well can't drain either because the size of the boat and the bailing deck. I will probably be putting in a bilge pump to keep the motor well dry. From rain and large wave when launching in surf. My boat is 16.5' long. So not big. I like the solid deck, but the points made by others above are quite valid.

Back