Aluminum Boat Info

• Thread starter Thread starter Country Boy
  • Start date Start date
C

Country Boy

Can anybody tell me of any really good aluminum boats out there that I should be loookin' at? Been on Silver Streak, Lifetimer, Eaglecrafts(very expensive) websites. I like the 21' Pilot house by Silver Streak and the 1950 Weathermaster by Lifetimer(19'5").What about Bridgeview Marine's 22' Walk Around. I'm looking for a really seaworthy ,stable boat and one that isn't going to break the bank. One that can handle the west coast waters. Anyone got any experience with said boats or any others for that mattter ? I would really appreciate any input you might have ?

Two others you can check out. I've looked at their boats and talked to them at boat shows but other than that no experience with them.

I have 17' center console Eaglecraft, ex Queen Charlotte Lodge boat, that I love, built like a tank, but quite heavy and of course wet in the wind and rain. Very seaworthy though and my wife feels safe in it no matter the weather. My buddy has 16' SilverStreak with canvas, awesome, plus warm and dry...very well built and pretty too.

Wolf in Campbell River http://www.wolfboats.com/

Liquid Metal in Sydney http://www.liquidmetalmarine.com/

Country Boy I agree EagleCraft are expensive but we build custom boats not production line and they are built the exact same way for commercial or pleasure craft applications. You may pay moore but you will also sell it for more. How much do you want to spend? If you want to talk to me give me a shout Monday toll free 1-888-393-6767 and mabye I can find you the right boat for you and your budget.

Cheers Kevin

We have a Silver Streak 18 foot with a 130 hp Honda mounted on an external motor bracket. This gives us the interior room of a 20 foot boat. We really love this beautiful boat!

I wouldnt recomend lifetimer, and silver streak look a little small sometimes. I really like the look of eaglecraft. We have a lifetimer, but had some troubles getting it built.

eaglecraft boats are built awesome same as silverstreak, i don`t care for the reverse chin on lifetimer boats ,they have changed the hull design but still not what the other 2 boats are . tight lines

if you want a really smooth ride and a unsinkable alum boat check out ACB boats or stabi-craft. almost the same hull. they are differnt looking but the best riding boat in the world hands down.

armstrong aluminum boats are a good boat as well , use 2 be in sidney, had problems but now are outta friday harbour area

Harbercraft make some good boats, I love mine, the kingfisher series are great for a pure fishing machine. Check out their website...and I have had excellent customer service and warranty from the company.

http://harbercraft.com

i think that paul guy from Trotac Marine is selling his boat that he won in the 2006 JDF derby. 15' brandnew, not even been in water sliver streak(6' wide) with a 30HP merc and roadrunner trailer(only a month old.) $15,000 i think he wants for it. its just like new

Back