All New business model at PEETZ

It's a start, I'll keep adding more to the showroom. Right now some vintage Hardy Bros.at various prices,and a few other quality reels and some Penn reels $20 each. I'll add some collectable lures and good quality used gear over the coming weeks.

Attachments

• 20241002_083124.jpg
    20241002_083124.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
It's a start, I'll keep adding more to the showroom. Right now some vintage Hardy Bros., few others and some Penn reels $20 each. I'll add some collectable lures and good quality used gear over the coming weeks.
Maybe set up an Ebay store as well to drive brand awaresness for Peetz? I hate the cut they take but people all over the world are looking for fishing gear on there.

Maybe set up an Ebay store as well to drive brand awaresness for Peetz? I hate the cut they take but people all over the world are looking for fishing gear on there.
I could see a totally different store name as well for the website.
"The Peetz Shop"
"Peetz reels and quality vintage tackle"

Or just "Peetz Vintage Tackle"

Two separate IG accounts and online stores but linked in a nice way.

Been there done that. May look at ot again. My traffic is very strong. I will now be dedicating every Saturday working on the site to get everything up. I have been doing some development in the background and will finish up while adding products for sale.

Back