A SUNDAY FUNNY FOR YOU ALL!!!!

wolf

With all the last doom and gloom in the last little while, someone sent me this good joke and thought we all could use a laugh here you go!!!!!!!

A man was on the water for his weekly fishing trip.

He began his day with an 8 Lb walleye on the first cast and a 7 Lb on the second.
On the third cast he had just caught his first ever walleye over 11 pounds when his cell phone rang.

It was a doctor notifying him that his wife had just been in a terrible accident and was in critical condition and in the ICU. The
man told the doctor to inform his wife where he was and that he'd be
there as soon as possible.

As he hung up he realized he was leaving what was shaping up to be his best day ever on the water. He decided to get in a couple of more casts before heading to the hospital. He ended up fishing the rest of the morning, finishing his trip with a stringer like he'd never seen, with 3 walleye over 10 pounds. He was jubilant....

Then he remembered his wife.

Feeling guilty he dashed to the hospital. He saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about his wife's condition.

The doctor glared at him and shouted, 'You went ahead and finished
your fishing trip didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself! While
you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself on the pond your wife has been languishing in the ICU!
It's just as well you went ahead and finished because it will be more than likely the last fishing trip you ever take!' 'For the rest of her life she will require 'round the clock care. And you'll be her care giver forever!'

The man was feeling so guilty he broke down and sobbed.

The doctor then chuckled and said, 'I'm just f*#kin' with ya. She's
dead. What'd you catch?'

A man was on the water for his weekly fishing trip.

He began his day with an 8 Lb walleye on the first cast and a 7 Lb on the second.
On the third cast he had just caught his first ever walleye over 11 pounds when his cell phone rang.

It was a doctor notifying him that his wife had just been in a terrible accident and was in critical condition and in the ICU. The
man told the doctor to inform his wife where he was and that he'd be
there as soon as possible.

As he hung up he realized he was leaving what was shaping up to be his best day ever on the water. He decided to get in a couple of more casts before heading to the hospital. He ended up fishing the rest of the morning, finishing his trip with a stringer like he'd never seen, with 3 walleye over 10 pounds. He was jubilant....

Then he remembered his wife.

Feeling guilty he dashed to the hospital. He saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about his wife's condition.

The doctor glared at him and shouted, 'You went ahead and finished
your fishing trip didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself! While
you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself on the pond your wife has been languishing in the ICU!
It's just as well you went ahead and finished because it will be more than likely the last fishing trip you ever take!' 'For the rest of her life she will require 'round the clock care. And you'll be her care giver forever!'

The man was feeling so guilty he broke down and sobbed.

The doctor then chuckled and said, 'I'm just f*#kin' with ya. She's
dead. What'd you catch?'

Damn it Wolf , started laughing and didn't hear the wife coming , she read over my shoulder and Pow ! a brain duster right upside the head !

Snicker ........................AL

Damn it Wolf , started laughing and didn't hear the wife coming , she read over my shoulder and Pow ! a brain duster right upside the head !

Snicker ........................AL

haha I don't have a wife yet but I will be sure to tell that one to the girlfriend!!!

haha I don't have a wife yet but I will be sure to tell that one to the girlfriend!!!

Joe's wife had been missing for week when the RCMP showed up at his door. "I have some bad news, some good news, and some really good news. What do you want first" says the officer.
"What's the bad news" Joe replies.
"Well, we found your wifes body in the bay" the officer says.
"What's the good new?" says Joe
"When we pulled her up, the was 6 large dungeness crabs attached." says the RCMP officer
"Well," says Joe, "what's the really good news?
The officer replies "We're pulling her back up tomorrow!"

Joe's wife had been missing for week when the RCMP showed up at his door. "I have some bad news, some good news, and some really good news. What do you want first" says the officer.
"What's the bad news" Joe replies.
"Well, we found your wifes body in the bay" the officer says.
"What's the good new?" says Joe
"When we pulled her up, the was 6 large dungeness crabs attached." says the RCMP officer
"Well," says Joe, "what's the really good news?
The officer replies "We're pulling her back up tomorrow!"

Here is another one for you guys!!!!!

A priest offered a Nun a lift.

She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.

The priest nearly had an accident.

After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.

The nun said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?"

The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand

slide up her leg again.

The nun once again said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?"

The priest apologized "Sorry sister but the flesh is weak."

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her

way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm

129. It said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."

Moral of the story:

If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great

opportunity.

Your welcome

Wolf

Three Labs are sitting in a vet's office waiting for their appointments. A black lab, a yellow lab, and a chocolate lab.

The chocolate turns to the black lab and says "What are you in for?"

The black lab replies "I'm a digger. I dig everywhere. I dug up the front lawn, I dug up the flowerbed, and I dug a big hole in my master's living room carpet. So I guess I'm here to get doggie Prozac."

The chocolate turns to the yellow lab and asks "What are you in for?"

"Well, I'm a pisser. I **** on everything. I **** on tires, I **** on fences, and I pissed on the neighbour's cat. So I guess I'm here for doggie Prozac too."

The black lab asks the chocolate what he's in for.

"Well," replies the chocolate, "I'm a humper. I hump everything. I hump legs, I hump other dogs, and I hump stuffed toys. But one day last week my owner was getting out of the shower to towel off. When she bent over to dry her legs, I just couldn't control myself."

"So you're here for doggie Prozac too?" asks the yellow lab.

"Nope!" smiles the chocolate. "I'm here to get my nails clipped!"

Sitting together on a train, traveling through the Canadian Rockies,were an American guy, a Canadian guy, a little old Greek lady, and a young blonde girl with large breasts.

The Train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap. When the train emerges from the tunnel,the American has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old Greek lady thinks: The American guy must have groped the blonde in the dark and she slapped his cheek.

The blonde girl thinks: That American guy must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady and she slapped his cheek.

The American thinks: The Canadian guy must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

The Canadian thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, just so I can smack the American again.

ps no offence to our american friends

Back