50% off fishing gear

fytfire

Just stopped into the home hardware in Parksville today and all the fishing related stuff is 50% off :D spent fifty bucks and walked out with a good selection of gear[^]

Bastards didn't leave much. Just kidding.. I managed to scrape up $40 bucks worth. If anyone is looking for a Hali rod they have two of them there for about $16.00 each and I also saw an ugly stick there for $30.00. Lots of leader line and stuff there still, Some hooks, swivels, prawn traps for $13.00. Cannonballs as well. Hell of a deal really! Lots of freshwater gear there too.

Darmin
It is 142 MORISON AVE. I would give them a call and see what they have unless you are close enough. @ 250-248-9221. It is just to the west of the junction of the Old Island Hwy and the Old Alberni Hwy. Good luck.

I now have those two square ones plus a beauty round crab trap im kickin myself for not buying the other crab trap bought some line for my center pin 220 yard 15lb maxima and some other gear spent 79 bucks walked out with 159 bucks worth of goodies im very:D happy thanks guys for the heads up

Back