5 Pound ABC Marine Grade Fire Extinguishers

profisher

I have 30 plus recently reconditioned commercial/marine grade 5 pound fire extinguishers. They have been hydro tested, recharged and come with vehicle type mounting brackets. All have the same service life as new. Selling for less than the reconditioning costs. Cost to recondition is $48.00, new price is $55.75. Selling for $30 each.

PM sent. I assume they have new dates on them. As they have just been recharged and reconditioned how many years until they have to be redone?

Same as new...6 years for the next recharge and 12 for hyrdo & recharge.

In Victoria, Esquimalt area.

Rollie your box is full.
I was wondering if that was your Usedvic ad. Rollie I would like 2 if you you could. I'm out in Brentwood and work till 4 everyday. Let me know how we can meet up later in the week.

Just deleted a bunch of junk, thanks for letting me know. Quicksilver will set 3 aside and casper 2 for you. Yes it is my ad on usedvic as well. anyone else you can can me on my cell...250-213-3055

These are ones that I reconditioned to use as loaners for my business, but just have too many now and getting tired of them taking up room in the garage.

I have a meeting tonight (Tuesday) in Sooke down at the Charters River Centre. I can throw some fire ext's in the car if anyone out Sooke way wants to save a drive into town. There is no cell service down there but the number at the centre is 250-642-4200. Will be there from 7pm until the meeting ends...usually 9-9:30

Still have a few of these left to sell

Still have a few of these left after I deliver the ones already spoken for. They are ABC rated so good for all applications.

I will be heading to Vancouver on Saturday. If anyone on the lower mainland would like to get in on these let me know as I can deliver them.

I will be heading to Vancouver on Saturday. If anyone on the lower mainland would like to get in on these let me know as I can deliver them.

Sent PM . If you come over to Van, I'd like one thx

Sorry about that I saw your pm and forgot to measure them and get back. They are just shy of 15 inches.

If you're in Vancouver, it may be time to replace my 1987 model?
I sent you an email.

Still have a dozen left. The ones left now were refurbished in 2012 so they have 11 years of life in them.

Please keep one for me and we can figure out pickup if you contact me or leave contact information.

Do you also take exchange or do refilling? Just a thought.

Appleshope.com is a leading provider of world-class mobile phones from reputable brands, We have been efficiently serving the domestic and international telecom industry for the past 14 years. Our clients have always relied on our dependable ability to provide the latest high end, imported GSM Cellular Phones and Accessories at extremely competitive prices, we understand the eagerness to get the product ASAP and our shipping department feels the same way. We dispatch all orders within 24-48 hours.

Appleshope.com is an online Electronics and accessories retailer. Its Based on "WATCH AND TALK LLC" Since 1999, We strive to provide the best customer service in the industry while supplying quality products from a wide range of manufactures, including: Apple, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia. We offer a full line of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) from cell phone batteries, wall and car chargers, Bluetooth headsets, cases, screen protectors, battery doors, housings, LCDs, USB cables, and more.

Back