4 Stroke Kicker Wanted.......

Stay away from OMC brackets, I just had one snap on me while driving to Tofino, when I went to the local marine repair shop the service center manager told me he had about a dozen broken OMC brackets. While they are rated for 15HP (75 pounds) they can not handle the weight of a 4-stroke 9.9 (111 pounds).

A friend of mine had a 9.9 Honda with alternator for sale, if you are interested I can hook you up?

There is a custom made braket on my boat, but it is too low to the water so i'm just going to take it to the aluminum shop and get them to weld a new peice on and raise it. A 9.9 honda would suit me fine. How much does he want for it? hows the condition.. ect. any pictures?

The motor looks like new, I'm not sure of the asking price. I'll send his contact info by e-mail

Have a 2006 Yamaha F8 long shaft with the rectifier added (to charge your battery), about 40 hours on it. Looking to get at least 2 thou, if interested em me.
Doug

I think I can only use a short shaft. I dont have much depth to the boat at the back end.

Back