23' Center Console Project Boat

mikep

I am selling my 1989 23' tempest center console. The boat will come without power but rigged with merc controls, hybralic steering and working trim tabs. There is also a 2006 9.9 that could be added to the hull for an extra $1200. The boat will come equipped with a furuno GPS/sounder. The hull is a center console with a small Vberth below deck. I am going another direction in terms of boats and this one needs to go. The hull will require some internal fiberglass work as the back deck needs some more support(This is open right now so buyers can see the extent of the damage). The boat was initally foam filled from the factory but the previous owner pulled the foam under the back deck for fish boxes. This mod allowed for too much floor flex and both panels on either side of the gas tank need repair. Other than the floor problems the hull is sound. The boat will come WITHOUT trailer and we can delivier to pretty much anywhere in lower BC or the island. Looking for $2200 for the hull but no reasonable offer will be refused. I will try to get some pictures today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pics guys. As you can see for pic #2 the port and starboard deck around the fish boxes need to be replaces and rienforced. We will take ANY REASONABLE OFFER for this hull.

Attachments

• DSCN0672 (1).jpg
    DSCN0672 (1).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCN0674.jpg
    DSCN0674.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 185
Last edited by a moderator:
Could you put up some pictures of the stern, as well as some of the forward deck? I am curious if I could convert it to something more useful with some sheetmetal work.

Drewski

Back