That’s great advice and much appreciated.Winds are calm tomorrow so guess we can do what we wish . Our guide mentioned grassy . This afternoon we began four miles off Thornton n got one hali ( 30 ish)..plus a 100+ skate . Our friends four halos plus threw back four skate .

That’s great advice and much appreciated.Winds are calm tomorrow so guess we can do what we wish . Our guide mentioned grassy . This afternoon we began four miles off Thornton n got one hali ( 30 ish)..plus a 100+ skate . Our friends four halos plus threw back four skate .

If you're being guided.....don't let them cheap out on gas and keep you in close! :p :p :p

Out on the highway can be great if the wind is good.....all along that 40 fathom line right down to the "T".

If you're being guided.....don't let them cheap out on gas and keep you in close! :p :p :p

Out on the highway can be great if the wind is good.....all along that 40 fathom line right down to the "T".
We won’t lol . We caught our spring limit today 26,22,16, and 15 pounds all at spring island ..rainy but winds quite low

Does anyone know if the fair harbour campground and marina has plumbed washrooms or showers? Looking at planning a trip for next season and my Dad asked if I knew about the shower situation...

Does anyone know if the fair harbour campground and marina has plumbed washrooms or showers? Looking at planning a trip for next season and my Dad asked if I knew about the shower situation...
I was just there a few days ago, didn’t stay in the campground but parked and launched . I used the outhouse , I don’t believe they have showers for the campers, it’s “ rustic” camping and bring your bug spray !

I would call there. I talked with them 2 years ago, the fall before everyone started getting the flu. They said they were in the process of building showers and washrooms. So maybe they didn’t finish or they are out of site some place.

yes they have good washrooms and pay showers for the campers at the main office / store building.

Back