2021 Gulf Island Reports

Been out to Tent Island a couple of times lately lots of shakers and not a keeper in the bunch I’ve normally had some pretty good success there so let’s hope February and March gets better.
Thanks for the update.. I Will be out in Feb as well so hopefully some fish move in.

Anyone try porllier or Tent recently?

I'm gonna try around the outside of Saturna possibly this coming weekend.......weather dependant. Anybody been fishing there lately? Prawning?

On a side note, where is Burial?

I'm gonna try around the outside of Saturna possibly this coming weekend.......weather dependant. Anybody been fishing there lately? Prawning?

On a side note, where is Burial?
Out left when you leave cowichan bay and turn the corner . Before Samsun narrows .

Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum as I just purchased a place on Pender Island and am new to the area.
Will be relying on locals for a little guidance on fishing/crabbing spots in the area. Will bring the boat over mid-late March
from Vancouver. I notice there is not a lot of chatter on this forum, I hope that will pick up as fishing/weather gets better. Thanks and have a
safe day. Tight lines!

I spent a couple of hours at Wain Rock this afternoon with nothing to show for my efforts, not even a shaker. I'd post a picture, but it would be blank.

Went out this morning, mostly because I wanted to get all the remaining ice and snow off my boat. was frozen solid again.
Ran into lots of short ones again. @Stizzla Victoria Tyees.
Hope I can get out again soon.

Back