Is it strange that I am all excited about going fishing on Closing Day, March 31st?
Good to hear there are a few shakers around, hopefully some fatties come back from the herring show down south in the next week!

Long day at the office almost done.
Lots of deals closing at federal fiscal year end, but so is the deal with catching springs!

Heading out on a buddy's boat tomorrow morning, if there is any chatter beyond fishing the hump, let's hear it!
This thread may be quiet for a few months in a couple of days.

Any intel on twin island prawning. Used to be a great site.. but twice in the last couple of years I have done miserably. Is it worth giving it another try this season?

Any intel on twin island prawning. Used to be a great site.. but twice in the last couple of years I have done miserably. Is it worth giving it another try this season?
The reports I have heard are not promising. Also had a friend who struck out at Marina Is a few days ago also.

Dropped the boat back in the water today and fished the green can. Saw some bait in the 250-350 depth level and marked some fish at the 200 mark. tried to stay on the bait but no hits. Where’s the fish?
Had an epic gong show pulling out of my slip at pp. I start to pull out and notice a boat coming in so I wait....get pushed up against the main wharf, so I get out and push the bow off...can’t get turned enough and almost get wedged. My nice slip neighbour gives my bow a push and saves the day! Thanks! I will now pay extra attention when pulling out of my slip. No damage..just my ego...lol.

Dropped the boat back in the water today and fished the green can. Saw some bait in the 250-350 depth level and marked some fish at the 200 mark. tried to stay on the bait but no hits. Where’s the fish?
Had an epic gong show pulling out of my slip at pp. I start to pull out and notice a boat coming in so I wait....get pushed up against the main wharf, so I get out and push the bow off...can’t get turned enough and almost get wedged. My nice slip neighbour gives my bow a push and saves the day! Thanks! I will now pay extra attention when pulling out of my slip. No damage..just my ego...lol.
Glad to see I’m nor the only one that has these things happen lol. It is hard on the ego isn’t it.

Glad to see I’m nor the only one that has these things happen lol. It is hard on the ego isn’t it.
I get caught from time to time too. Anxious to get out and do not look close enough when starting to back out. Boat owners in marinas always help out. That is because we have been there done that and it is not a pleasant feeling. LOL

Back