2007 BRIDGEVIEW, CENTER CONSOLE, ALUMINUM BOAT 18CC FOR SALE

mastercaster

Excellent condition. 1726279739028.png
2007 West coast, heavy duty welded, center console, cabana, custom built BRIDGEVIEW 19' X 8.5'. 2007 tandem trailer with new axles and springs. 2012 Mercury 4 stroke 150 hp outboard low hours 358. Bottom paint. VHS radio Sony CD player with marine speakers, new battery wired for downriggers, includes Garmin fish finder, self bailing deck, hydraulic steering. A great fishing machine.....built for westcoast fishing.

What is that inverted U channel for on the floor on either side of the console? Are you running wires or cable under it?

Good morning. That U metal channel on the walking deck acts as a cover for the wires leading to the 4 speakers on either side of the console.
Fyi, the speaker system was built in later and really puts out a great sound, if you enjoy music out on the ocean. It's an added feature.
I will revert later today with a photo of the boat's serial number. Fyg, this boat is privately owned and has been not been used that much. In
fact it was not used during the Pandemic. The owner has upgraded to a 24' Kingfisher, so his Bridgeview is now expendable. It's a great buy and in excellent condition.

Well noted thanks.....I will refer that matter to the owner for his comments. Reverting.
Not trying to be the bearer of any bad news here, I asked about it because I know someone who is in the lukewarm stage of looking at a center console so I was curious what year this one was.

I had a Tom Mac 18CC (Pre Bridgeview but same boat) and I LOVED that boat. Very seaworthy, very stable with the hollow hull portion, those big chines kicked the water out for a very dry ride. 40K though... man oh man I left a lot on the table when I sold that boat.

Not trying to be the bearer of any bad news here, I asked about it because I know someone who is in the lukewarm stage of looking at a center console so I was curious what year this one was.
Aquaholic.....you are absolutely correct.....the VIN nr on this craft is correct, so it is indeed a 2003 Bridgeview 18cc. My apologies for not getting this right the first time....I just took my friend, the owner's word for it. I also have a Bridgeview 18cc.....it's a 2002 and I checked the VIN nr and the last two digits do end in 02. So, I have advised the owner and asked him to reduce the price, reverting. Mnwhile, if your friend does have firm interest, may I suggest he makes an offer for presentation. Thanks.

Back