2004 Yamaha 250 HPDI 25in leg

For sale 2004 yamaha 250 HPDI 2 stroke 25in leg,300h on motor and just over 60 on new power head,fresh water motor,comes with cables,control box,digatal gauges,2--3in and 1-1inch gauge,oil tank,motor was off of my 621 ranger,it is now created and ready to ship,located in Edmonton,$7500.00,780-718-7408

I seriously did consider it, lots of guys told me there were too many problems with that model. Also it is a fresh water model off of a Walleye tourny boat.
The O.P. did answer an email I sent him, seems he bought the boat off a pro (he's one also), and then landed a nice sponsership! So the older Yami must go. If it wasn't for the fact it is Fresh Water model I would still probably go for it, the price is good enough that I could do another powerhead down the road if need be.

its for sale because I got a prostaff deal with Evinrude , my marine sponsor speclizes in repowering boats,thats the only reason im selling motor theres a new 250HOon the back of my 2004 621 Ranger,the origanal owner is Barry Walker he's a PWT tournament guy he sold the boat to Doug Hartle who is the presadent of FIN-TEC Canada thats who I bought the boat from so hope this answers some of your questions

Back