2004 Arima

CIVANO

I had a good friend pass away a few days ago. His family is trying to find out what his boat is worth for future sale. It is a 22' Arima hard top glass cabin sides canvas cabin back. 225 honda from 2004 9.9 honda kicker elec start and tilt from 2015. New Raymarine electronics side scan , radar 12" screen. 2 older scotty electric downriggers. Roadrunner trailer that has just been rebuilt with new brakes, break lines, bearings, tires, etc. I know much more info is needed for an accurate estimate, but I would really appreciate any guesstimates you have. It is in Tacoma Wa

I had a good friend pass away a few days ago. His family is trying to find out what his boat is worth for future sale. It is a 22' Arima hard top glass cabin sides canvas cabin back. 225 honda from 2004 9.9 honda kicker elec start and tilt from 2015. New Raymarine electronics side scan , radar 12" screen. 2 older scotty electric downriggers. Roadrunner trailer that has just been rebuilt with new brakes, break lines, bearings, tires, etc. I know much more info is needed for an accurate estimate, but I would really appreciate any guesstimates you have. It is in Tacoma Wa
There is a arima owner forum they may have a good idea over there.

My boat was an estate deal, it was on consignment at Bayside marine in Everett. Jeff the owner of Bayside was great to deal with so you can ask him about putting it there on consignment.

Sounds like a beautiful boat! 225 hp is the equivalent of 350hp using the Arima conversion formula that I just invented.

That boat will sell in hours priced fairly.

Provided that the hours on the main are fairly low, I would say that it is definitely worth 40K+ in USD.

Back