2003 f250 super duty diesel anybody interested?

kingblazer84

Hey boys,

So I picked up a 2003 Ford super duty 6.0 diesel off a customer of mine, from her father’s estate.

I’m in the process of cleaning it up and doing some maintenance with some repairs and also checking it over for re-sale. It’s got 150,800 original kms on it! Long box ext cab, pwr windows, locks, elec shift 4wd, body is in amazing shape, frame and driveline are rusty from sitting for 4 years. It has never been molested or chipped etc.

Just tossing it out there that if anyone is looking for a low km ford super duty I’ll be selling this one off for $15,000 and it’ll be located in Kelowna.

I’ll get some pics when I’m finished but wanted to give a heads up and feelers for anyone interested.

Last edited:
You have my interest. I would like to see some pictures and have some info on the clean up work.

You have my interest. I would like to see some pictures and have some info on the clean up work.

For sure I’m going to start cleaning it up this week at my shop I’ll be getting it up on the hoist Wednesday to check the driveline over.

I’ll be replacing oil and filter, fuel filters, air filter, both batteries. Brakes all the way around and driveline fluids.

Back