1997 Merc EFI Offshore 225 HP

Mighty Sylvan

This motor has lots of power and good reliability. Compression was just checked and is good. It has been flushed everytime I get home. Comes with everything. It has a 30" shaft. I have this advertised on Craigslist and Used Nanaimo for $2500. I will sell to SFBC members for $2000 OBO. I will consider a radar as a trade. Heck, I will consider any interesting trades.
IMG_3839.jpgDSC00765.jpgDSC00766.jpg

PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What? Not even a sarcastic quip?

Someone must need a motor. Too much? Lets talk. I can't have a motor hanging around in my garage. It has to go!
Motor, prop, gauges, cables and throttle. If you have space at home you can low ball me and sell it for a profit.
PM me.

I just stripped the motors off my Podded 20ft Double Eagle.. which I will be selling soon... It would make a very affordable and awsome package if you put them together...
I just dont have the time...

That is a sweet boat! Does it need a 30" shaft? What do you want for it? Your boat and my motor would be perfect to get someone on the water for a really good value.

Ive been stripping a few things out of it.. like the front seats, stereo, secondary steering... I dont know what its worth...
Its got some nice goodies, like a GPS Chartplotter, trim tabs hydraulic steering, radar etc... but its not perfect either... I just put 1k into the trailer, springs, ubolts, bearings... but it doesnt have brakes...
That motor would be great, I thought about it... its just Ive got to sell my Double Eagle and Campion this year, because the new boat is ready at the end of the month...

5K for the boat and trailer ? it still needs a few things...

Peterman your PM box is full.
If you think your boat would sell faster with power we could work out a deal. Maybe I could adjust the price to subsidize the installation cost and get reimbersed when the boat sells. I'm willing to listen to any ideas.

Back