17.5 Aquastar

F

fah cups

Gotta sell the old Fah Cups as just bought a mint 21 foot Glasply.
17.5 Aquastar on Road Runner trailer.
Merc 470 / 170 hp easy on fuel.
9.9 honda power thrust,electric start, remote throttle with ez steer.
Aluminum pod extension for kicker.
Full canvas, walkthru windshield and built in fishbox.
Hummingbird sounder, Icom vhf, Brand new 178C Garmin gps/sounder still in box.
Manuals and reciepts. $5000.00 OBO 474-5407

fah cups, just looking at ur kicker mount for the boat, where did u have that made and at about what cost? Thanks.

Howdy Merriboy. I bought my kicker bracket at S&G Power @ the same time I bought my Honda. I have seen those aluminum brackets retail out as high as $400.00. They work great. I may have a source who could build you one for less, let me check into it if your looking.
Cheers FC

Hell now im interested im talkin to the parents and well see might go 50 50 with him. I would have called but i am out of town till december so ill have to get some stuff figured out first

Howdy Merrittboy sorry took so long to get back to you in regaurds to the kicker brackett. Yep a buddy of mine can build you one, need to know some particulars first. Do you want the short version or the long version. What I mean by that is the distance from boat transmon to kicker, mine is the long version. Buddy has patterns of transoms for the most popular boat except the Arimam which has a real rounded transom. You will have to powder coat yourself and mount the teflon backing. Let me know. Cheers FC.

Hey Kelly. Thanks for the interest but I excepted a offer for the Fah Cups last night guy has till tommorow nite to buck up. If things change I let you know. hard to let the old girl go but got a killer glasply to fish with now. Cheers FC

Back