16' Double Eagle with just about everything

ratherbefishing

Hi All,
Looking to sell my Double Eagle. $7000. I will NOT part it out. I can provide pictures of anything you would like to see and can show/sea trial as desired for serious buyers. Located in Nanaimo.
Cheers
RBF

Boat
1969 Double Eagle. Purchased in 2012. Pulled floor and floatation. Inspected stringers and transom (all sound). Laid down glass over interior of hull and transom (just because). Replaced floatation with marine grade expanding foam. Replaced floor with ¾” plywood (resin and glassed on both sides). Resealed floor and inside of boat with grey gelcoat with non-sip added to floor. Repainted topside with blue marine paint. Original sleeper seats removed and replaced with aluminum boxes with swivel seats. Since rebuild, boat has been stored inside.

Mechanical
2007 Yamaha F50 fuel injected outboard (160hrs) with side controls and multigauge. Runs like new. All fluids/filters changed annually.
New Teleflex NFB steering
New fuel lines, filters
1 5gal, 1 3gal fuel tank
Boat is rigged with two bilge pumps – one under the floor (accessed through a deck plate) that is on an auto/on/off and one in the rear near the transom that that is on an on/off switch.

Electrical
Complete rewire with new batteries, switches, lights, fuse panel
New battery
Scotty DR plugs
Lowrance Elite 5 plotter/sounder (with chip)
Lowrance Elite 7x HDI sounder (1 year old)
Standard Horizon Matrix GPS VHF

Fishing Gear
2 stainless Ladner crab traps with lines, floats, and bait jars
4x 18” box style prawn traps, 2 complete strings (600ft total each, 300ft leaded-300ft nylon), floats
Ace Liner Hauler
2 Scotty 1106 Depthpower downriggers with 200lb PowerPro on swivels
3 15lb cannonballs
Trailer
EZ Loader galvanized, spare tire, swing tongue

Misc
Large Romar live release net
Safety gear
Toolkit
Bumpers, docklines
Anchor and rope
Paddles
I have the frame for the canvas top however the old canvas needs to be replaced (I haven’t used it)

Bump. Great starter boat with everything needed. Super solid, very reliable (almost new) power. Rigged for fishing/prawning/crabbing.

Open to offers or trade for 500-700cc motorbike.

I've got at least 20 photos folks could see. Fire me a PM and I can easily email. I will work on getting a few up tonight when I am not at work ;)

I should also add that while I am in Nanaimo I would be willing drag it to Duncan to meet someone, say from Victoria, or up to the Comox Valley.

Back