Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2023 OCEAN MASTER 380 mako​

$189,995 USD pretty sick walk around
Looks like a Parker on steroids, less the windshield going the wrong way. *****oops, goes the same way on a Parkeer.*****

Last edited:
Which one of these is not like the other
Which one is not the same

Even with the screenshots you've posted you can see that these boats all have different engines. So they're not the same boat being reposted. Any older boat like this, and especially older Gradys...the value depends on the condition moreso than the individual model. Check for moisture in the hull & stringers & transom.

Even with the screenshots you've posted you can see that these boats all have different engines. So they're not the same boat being reposted. Any older boat like this, and especially older Gradys...the value depends on the condition moreso than the individual model. Check for moisture in the hull & stringers & transom.
I just think it’s interesting that early this year was almost nothing in the Grady column now there seems to be several cheap 25s after I decided I want a 23 gulfstream and the only one is up in Willy’s puddle ( williams lake)
Was doing the Sesame Street song
Judging from the pics the one with the 175s two strokes is in the nicest shape but ya would need to check the listed spots

$10 boat @Loghauler. Maybe one of them is worth a lot more and Trailers and engines might be worth money but not too much. Ever boat that hasn't sold has too high an asking price, I know 1/2 done guys looking right now. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTlAhsWfj8B-CcRmy-Xf9hchzY-YpXP5H&si=H51TGC67_fLZ30vX

A Parker boat rebuild, this guy is awesome. There is actually a happy ending to this one

Had to talk my buddy out of a “deal” on older boat yesterday.

$10 boat @Loghauler. Maybe one of them is worth a lot more and Trailers and engines might be worth money but not too much. Ever boat that hasn't sold has too high an asking price, I know 1/2 done guys looking right now. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTlAhsWfj8B-CcRmy-Xf9hchzY-YpXP5H&si=H51TGC67_fLZ30vX

A Parker boat rebuild, this guy is awesome. There is actually a happy ending to this one

Had to talk my buddy out of a “deal” on older boat yesterday.
I agree 100 percent

definitely stay away from the open transom style. and 2 strokes. if you are serious about the 25' and tuna, be warned that fuel tanks are not big enough IMHO.
I always though the open transom looked like a design flaw
Was just noting the overall condition if it’s kept that clean and tidy might be kept up even if older
Definitely not pulling the trigger until I find what I want and I can wait
Between my little boat and maybe a charter or two
I’ll keep my money in the bank for now
And most importantly seems like the market is trending the right way albeit slowly lol

Tyee $10000 in Sooke. Decent power for the size of it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508-164901.png
    Screenshot_20240508-164901.png
    984.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240508-164901.png
    Screenshot_20240508-164901.png
    984.9 KB · Views: 25
Back